Sunday, November 4, 2012

                                                 More pics of my baby shower on the 12th
                                              My cousin Shara and I.... nice close up :)
                                                              Smile aunt emy!
                                      So these were thrown in the mix of the shower on accident...
                                on conference weekend Brett set up Ev's crib which was my crib I used!
                                             So fun! This is also a messy peek at his nursery :)

                                         Ruth and Kimber Killpack doing a heart over baby Ev
                                               My sister Allie and a dear friend Rhea Twelves
                  Kate had it set up so everyone got to make their own scrub with essential oils it was darling
                                          My mission companion from the MTC Hsin-ping Chang
                                           She is such a doll! (actually my only companion ha ha)
                                   My sweet cousins again and my wonderful Aunt Catherine!
                                                      Enjoying the delicious food we had!

1 comment:

  1. I know I've seen your nursery, but it is too cute! I'm so excited. You are gonna be the cutest little mom!

    Haha, this is your cousin Rach, by the way.

    ReplyDelete