Tuesday, November 6, 2012

 HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I love halloween!!!Oct. 27th 2012
So I was kinda bummed this year because I usually do a halloween party but time ran out and I was tired ha ha 35 wks preg takes a toll I suppose. But my fun Aunt Melissa and Uncle Paul threw one that we went to! So much stinkin fun!
                                  Can you guess what Brett is?.... He's PUMPKIN PIE... Get it?! ha ha
And I am a pregnant cheer leader... I tried on a lot of costumes and things that would normally be HUGE on me I couldn't even get on. Ha ha I know I'm preg but it some how didn't comfort me when in the dressing room. ha ha So I chose something I fit! :) (and owned already)
My darling mom is a cute flapper! I love that lady! 

2 comments:

  1. You are the cutest prego cheerleader I have ever seen! I can't believe it was a year ago that I was in Utah and came to your fun Halloween party...good times :) Love ya Nat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously so cute! I can't believe its taken me this long to get on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete