Monday, November 19, 2012

 The Christmas Present Expo... at least I think thats what it was called that we went to? :)
It was so fun! My family has a little tradition of going every year.
I am 37 weeks here and wishing walking all over the Expo will help the kid along...
it didn't. ha ha
 Kami (my wonderbar sister in law) took these 37 week side pics for me.
 look how he sticks out!!! I think I am done with being preg right about here...

The Lil Monster Shower!
(I have a feeling with how much he moves in there he just
might be a lil monster! :))
 Here are some pictures from the shower Pat through me.
Kami did the darling decor and Pat made the fun monster
cupcakes. It was great! Thanks you guys!
 Brett's trying to make me smaller by covering up the bump...
ha ha not workin! (good looookin man!) just sayin...
 The diaper motorcycle my sweet sister, Emily made.
 To go along with lil monster Kams made me a darling monster blanket
for lil Ev. It even has his name in the bottom corner!
 SO LUCKY to have such wonderfully talented people around me!
My mom made the quilt above and Pat made the darling
blanket below. I can't wait to cuddle him in them!

 Brett's taking an off gaurd pic
 This was after church this past Sunday I am just over 38 weeks.
Yes I feel huge and I am having a hard time finding clothes to
where for church. That is a sheer sign he needs to come! :)

Last shot... obviously taking it myself. Trying to show off how he has grown!
Still 38 weeks :) Maybe if I'm lucky I won't be taking a 39 weeker!

2 comments:

  1. you look amazing!! My first came right on her due dated. Than Sterling came a week early but he was scheduled ;) good luck these last few days or weeks!! ha!! I would say enjoy it but seriously I want that baby out so I can see his cute little mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck, Natty, I'm so excited! I can't wait for that little babe to get here! I love ya!

    ReplyDelete