Monday, September 3, 2012

Since this is our first baby we wanted to share the news in some fun way
so I baked cupcakes and put question marks on top and filled the inside
with blue frosting to tell everyone:
 "It's A Boy!"

Here's the proud daddy eating his cupcake

Can you tell we are just a tid bit excited for this lil guy!?

              My mom was so sure we were having a girl, "cause Russell's don't have boys," ;)
                       I was going to put blue frosting in her cupcake even if it had been a girl.
 Just to trick her even for a minute. ha ha
 My sister Em thought it was a girl too. Her reaction was my favorite!
She got so excited it was a boy!
 My friend Swan and her reaction
My cousins Lauren and Shara

Grandpa and Grandma Hall when we told them....
 It was such a fun day telling people we are so excited to
 have a little boy come join our little crew!
By the way my due date is November 30, 2012

 

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so fun to do that. We need to be more creative when we find out the gender of our next baby!

    ReplyDelete